Ro/Ro / Break Bulk / Commodities Cargo Surveys
Ro/Ro Cargo: Vessel Onboard Attendance. Cargo stowage Plans and Damage prevention.
Cargas: Stowage and Lashing / Stevedoring and Lashing
Cargo Superintendant / Port Captain
High & Heavy: H & H Cargo Inspection
In addition to cars and commercial vehicles, our range of Inspection services are extended to high and heavy cargo of all types: oversized cargo such as new or used plants, agricultural machinery, excavators, trucks, trailers, tracked vehicles as well as other abnormal loads such as boats, buses, cranes, railway carriages and wind turbines.
- Pre-load and Post-Discharge Inspections of vehicles and RO/RO cargo as regards to condition and equipment.
- Loading and Discharge Supervisions on board of Ro/Ro carriers as regards to storage and cargo securing comprise in:
Commodities / Bulk Carriers
- Holds inspection
- Bunker surveys
- Consition survey
- Conteiner stuffin / unstuffin
- We additionally provide Inspection services for Quaility and Quantity for a wide range of Commodities for the expanding export sector
Proyect Cargo / H & H Carriers
- We offer Port Captain and Cargo Superintendent as well cargo damage prevention survey and consultancy